viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2009

Introduction

As I had said, we'll speak about Egypt's culture, but this ancient civilization's culture is huge, so, I'll take my favourite part: Music. In my next post I'll talk about egyptian's music, their way of transmiting it, their instruments...

But that topic is not so large, so after that post I'll talk about some other aspects of their culture.

Anyway, in each post I'll put an url and some information about some famous music bands which have something to do with Egypt: songs, albums or...whatever.

I'll also add some photos, because a picture is thousand words, and I know that just reading is a bit boring. I still don't know how to put them, so you'll have to wait until next post to see media here.

I hope you'll like our blog and my work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario